Hey, Don't Write Yourself Off Yet....

Back in 2011, I turned 52. So, for that year, I intended to really make an effort to do one new thing each week to commemorate that year of turning and being 52.

2011 was a very eventful and memorable year but, I have to admit, I didn't quite have a great adventure each week. However, the effort increased my consciousness of how my life is playing out. With that, I've decided to continue the blog and to keep seeking out new and fun experiences in my life as long as I possibly can.

So, keep checking back now and then I try to find adventures in saying yes to new.


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Week 17, A Three Hour Cruise...

Okay, I'm cheating here. My last post was about Flat Cami and her boat ride adventure. This blog is just more of a part two of that one -- on the other purpose for our San Diego boat ride adventure.

As I mentioned earlier, I started a new job in January with North American Medical Management. Our company manages many independent IPAs. One of the IPA's my company manages, PrimeCare of Hemet, sponsored a "get to know the doctors" Sunset Dinner Cruise (a three hour cruise) out of San Diego.





And, yes, I can't deny it, this is one of the reasons I love my job. Of course, being invited, John and I were more than happy to come along and get to know some of the doctors and, at the same time, help entertain some of the other guests to do the same. John and me just getting ready to board for the evening.


Me, Dr. Sudha Madabhushi and one of the Hemet Employees.



John, me, Dr. Tin Tun of Hemet and Dr. Anthony Flores and his wife.



Dr. Tun is originally from Burma (now Myanmar). We really enjoyed talking to him about the history and more recent developments in his homeland. I love having these kinds of conversations with new and old acquaintances -- from near and far. It made for a very enjoyable night.



My co-worker, Charisse Contrereas, and me. Charisse is totally my right hand at work and pretty much runs the Marketing end of our department single-handedly.






























No comments:

Post a Comment