Hey, Don't Write Yourself Off Yet....

Back in 2011, I turned 52. So, for that year, I intended to really make an effort to do one new thing each week to commemorate that year of turning and being 52.

2011 was a very eventful and memorable year but, I have to admit, I didn't quite have a great adventure each week. However, the effort increased my consciousness of how my life is playing out. With that, I've decided to continue the blog and to keep seeking out new and fun experiences in my life as long as I possibly can.

So, keep checking back now and then I try to find adventures in saying yes to new.


Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Zip Lining in Big Bear


On Saturday, John and I, along with Heidi, Ned, Ella and Asher; went up to Big Bear Lake for a zip lining adventure.  We had purchased Groupon packages for Christmas and needed to use them before they expired.
All harnessed up and ready to fly.


Our Entire Zip-Lining Group Up 95 Feet Waiting for the Next Zip (as you can see, we were all harnessed in).

We had a great time up in the beautiful San Bernardino Mountains.


 Here is a video of John coming down the final zip line.


1 comment:

  1. I've never zip lined but really want to. I'll have to keep a look out.

    ReplyDelete